CaddiePlayer.Online Invitational 2020 by Stephane Barras (CPOI)
Pre-Launch valid only for Swiss PGA members and CaddiePlayer registers
Press Release/Rules and Regulations
May 1st Crans-Montana, Switzerland
Stephane Barras, CaddiePlayer Founder, is inviting men and women Professionals, from around the World (1) to join the CaddiePlayer.Online Invitational 2020 (CPOI) in a innovative 3 stages format tournament.
FORMAT: A) Professional scores to be entered Online. B) Two level Professional entry fee, with Caddie* 95.- CHF, without Caddie* 145.- CHF C) Final Prize Money equally shared with the Caddie.
*If Professional enter without a Caddie, CPOI organizer provide the Caddie, if entered with a Caddie, the Caddie must register to www.caddieplayer.online and from his Caddie account register the Professional (Player) he agreed with. *Caddies can be either Tour Caddies, Coaches, Managers, Friends/Family or Sponsors. Each CPOI stage. Professional have until July 31th to secure their entry fee with or without Caddie options. If the Player enter the CPOI with a Caddie, its the Caddie how need to register first and from his account need to register his Player.
Stage1: From May 1st to July 31st 2020, Professional or assigned Caddie, Coach, Manager, Friend/Family or Sponsor sign up to www.caddieplayer.online and register. Once the Professional has been registered, the Professional or assigned Caddie, Coach, Manager, Friend/Family or Sponsor must enter any Professional’s 4 rounds from any official Professional tournaments played between May 1st 2019 and April 30th 2020 where the Par of the golf course was 72.
When entering rounds select "name of the tournament" > Invitational 2020 - Stage1 and "type of round" > Invitational 2020. For more information how to enter rounds go to www.caddieplayer.com/tutorial .
Satge2: August 1st, the top 250 Professionals and ties + 25 Professionals outside the TOP 250 as lottery ticket, will advance to Stage2. These 275 Players and ties will restart the CPOI from August 1st until December 31, 2020 by re-entering 8 official tournament rounds scores on par 72 courses (made or missed cuts is irrelevant & number of rounds in the tournaments).
Stage3: The Top 45 Professionals + 15 invites and their official CPOI registered Caddies, if registered with, will qualify for the CPOI Final 3 rounds tournament. Exact location/venue/prizes and dates TBC. Ties will go through a CaddiePlayer.online play-off.
Stephane Barras is linked with golf since 1943 when his cousins Geo and Guillaume Barras co-founded the Swiss PGA. Son of Roger Barras a past Swiss golf champion, Stephane is a Swiss PGA member since 1983 and has played, caddied, coached, researched from/with some of the best players in the World. In 2013, he founded CaddiePlayer.com solution to assist/optimize TOURS Caddies and Players performances. In 2020, Stephane was awarded by GolfDigest Top75 “Best International Teachers”. Stephane is also an Author “LaDifference” (1995), Researcher at World Science Golf Congress (2012-2016) and co-founded “Sport Equilibre” Foundation (2004). His relatives are the organizers of the Memorial Olivier Barras and the Omega European Masters.
By launching the CaddiePlayer.online Invitational 2020, Stephane is also responding to the “Solidarity Channel” set by #IBelieveInYou Crowdfunding platform to declare “war” on the corona virus. One goal scheme of the CaddiePlayer.Online Invitational 2020 by Stephane Barras is to raise 5'000.- CHF for SwissPGA "Helping Hands" program.
- The first 25 Professionals approved registrations will take part in a draw to qualify for CaddiePlayer.Online Invitational 2020 Final. The CPOI Final to be played between January 1st and May 1st 2021.
- Playing Professional male and female and clubs teaching professional are welcome.
- Pro-Am rounds do not count.
- (1) Pre-Launch only for Swiss PGA members and CaddiePlayer registers before May 1st 2020. Caddies, Coaches, Managers, Friends/Family or Sponsors from anywhere. Upon Pre-Launch assessment, others PGA’s Professionals to be later included.
- Rounds cards and further instructions will be provided by CPOI organizer.
- All Participants to be fully trusted and must apply to CPOI Rules and Regulations. If not they will be disqualified. CPOI allow to use Participants for marketing/promotions of the CaddiePlayer.Online Invitational.
- CPI Rules and Regulations may change according to Covid-19 pandemic evolution and more issues regarding the CPOI Pre-Launch results.
Entry Fees & Donation & Awards will be used for:
Prize Money 25'000.- CHF - Operation 15'000.- CHF - %Taxes 5'000.- CHF - Charity 5'000.- CHF
I Believe In You CPI Crowdfunding goal 50'000.- CHF in 50 Days...